17 November 2009

*Hey, a girl can hope, can't she?*


I was truly inspired today. Who would have "thunk" it -- that crazy gal could inspire me to blog about something other than my photography. If you need my claim of her sheer insanity validated, follow her here.

I am not entirely sure where this blogging journey will lead me, but I sure do plan to have fun getting there.
Maybe this wonderful, beautiful, tastes-great/less-filling blog will do the following:
  1. Evoke smiley, happy feelings
  2. Provide a platform to sell my children. Wait that's this blog.
  3. Stop me from watching mindless television, namely Real Housewives of Atlanta. *wait a sec...scratch that one*
  4.  Enable me to put down my can of coke for more than five seconds
  5. Reassure me of the fact that, "I am woman, hear me roar"...well at least hear me "meow"
  6. Wave a magic wand over the scale and give me back my girlish figure *hey, a girl can hope, can't she?*
  7. Make me invisible to the children referenced in point #2
  8. *Head is beginning to hurt from trying to think of another item to add to the list*
Peace, love, and dread wax!

No comments:

Post a Comment